Production Meeting Minutes #5
July 5, 2005. 3:08-3:58pm
Present: Jen, Christina, John, Kip, Kay, Nicole, Tom, Joy, Greg, and Chip (phone)
• Next Tuesday is our last production Meeting!!!!
• Crew View- July 12. The crew is called @ 6:30 with a go @ 7:00pm
• First tech is July 13th. As of right now, all crew is called at 5:00pm and cast at 6:00pm, unless they need more time to get ready for their preshow entertainment.
• July 14th is the first rehearsal with mics- we will allow an hour for getting into mics and mic check so that everyone knows what they are doing.
Tech Director /Set/Props
• We can use the space tomorrow!!
• John will take over the tables, chairs and benches for use to use. I will get a key from him tomorrow.
• If Kip can find them, he’ll be using the red curtains from last year
• John will extend the tiki torches to be 7 feet tall.
• Looking into getting an acolyte for lighting the candles
• The pitchers will be metal (2)
• The prologue music is 2:35min
• Talked about a special for Hero during the funeral scene
• Jen will be sending an updated music list
• Kay said that you could come to the costume shop to see colors.
• John’s looking into getting curtains/dividers for costume change booths.
• We’ll be figuring out entrances and exit for costume changes
• Discussed flame-proofing of costumes.
• Decided to cut the train from Mairzy’s party dress
• We will not use the masks again until next week
• Costume shop will be working on uniforms this Saturday
• Kay is pulling a selection of neckerchiefs for the soldiers to wear if they want to.
• Leonato will have a pocket watch.
• The fight is coming along
• The scabbards need repairs and paint
• The following people needs noise added to their scabbards: Conrade, Don John, Benedick, Don Pedro
• The website is updated with pictures!! http://www.bsu.edu/theatre/
• Talked about giving extra credit for ushers- Kip will talk to his class