Production Meeting Minutes #6
July 5, 2005. 3:05-3:53pm
Present: Jen, Christina, John, Kip, Kay, Nicole, Tom,
• Discussed rain procedures. If at half hour until call, it is raining, the actors will call my home phone and there will be a message telling them where rehearsal will be at. If at half hour it is not raining, they should report to the museum.
• If there is any lightning, we have to stop- Chip will be the judge of that and what is too much rain.
• Monday may be a day off for everyone, not just Equity.
• If needed, we will call people for Sunday.
• Tomorrow (Wednesday) will be a cue-to-cue
• Paper tech followed the meeting and we made it thru the whole show!!
• Wednesday, July 20th – we will be running all pre-show events and this will be the first time we have the Shakespeare Youth Co.
Tech Director /Set/Props
• Next Tuesday will be the first night for food.
• The acolyte is on it’s way
• We tested the watermelon tonight
• We will have garland, Chinese lanterns, and the curtain by Friday
• Kip will not be here Thursday thru Saturday this week.
• John/kip will look at the lower windows and electrical boxes and figure out how to make the pretty- Kip mentioned buying an extra plant for the box.
• There will be plenty of extra batteries for the lantern
• Lights are up and focused. Chip will be pulling gel colors soon.
• Looked at and Jen chose break-up gobos
• The bird sound should be a morning, meadow bird sound effect
• No mics for the guitars, their own wireless mics should pick it up enough.
• Actors need to project
• Tom will take to someone about getting extra trashcans
• Tom will be purchasing 1 bottle of kids OFF bug spray and 3 regular
• John will talk to stagecrafters that need hours about ushering. If they do it, the need to do all nights.
• Talked about survey questions
• The Museum will not be open Friday because of the cocktail reception
• Look for commercials on Comcast very soon!!!